Policy is committed to safeguard and protect your privacy (including data privacy and communication preferences). Thus, it is important to read this Policy together with any other Policy on this Website.
Green Platform N.V. (162074) is a company duly incorporated under the laws of Curacao having its registered address at Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao (hereinafter, the “Green Platform”, “Vegangster”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Controller”) is the Controller and responsible for your personal data. The Green Platform is the “Controller” in the meaning of the of Article 4(7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
In case of any question regarding this Policy, please, contact us via email address email@example.com.
• The types of Personal Data we collect and how it may be used;
• How and why we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties;
• The transfer of your Personal Data within and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
• Your statutory rights concerning your Personal Data;
• The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Data; and
• Retention of your Personal Data.
2. Third parties
This website may include links to third party websites and applications, clicking/proceeding the link(s) may allow third parties to automatically collect or share data about you. The Green Platform informs that we do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their polices and/or other statements of respective third party.
3. The types of collected data
3.1. “Personal Data” has the meaning set forth in GDPR. Personal data or personal information shall mean any information about the person under which such person can be identified. Such personal information does not include removed (anonymous/anonymized) data. This notice covers our use of your personal data arising from use of the vegangster.com website as well as using our services. If you have any questions or need any further clarity, please get in touch.
3.2. The Personal data that we may collect, use, store and transfer (if applicable) can be divided on such groups:
3.2.1. Identification data. Consists of and is limited to person first, last and middle (if applicable) name.
3.2.2. Contact & Communications data. Consists of and is limited to email address, phone, skype or other means of possible contact.
3.3. We also automatically collect certain computer, device and browsing information when you access the website or use our other Services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
• Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, network system, browser type and settings; and
• Website usage information.
3.4. We may collect, use and share the Aggregated Data such as statistical data for any purpose, if such need arises. The used data derived from part of your personal data but it is not considered as personal data based on GDPR due to fact it will not directly or indirectly disclose or reveal your true identity. In specific, your data will be used to calculate the overall amount (percentage) of visitors of the Website or its specific part.
5. Processing of minors’ data
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly intend to process such data of individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent and/or a legal guardian and found that your child had used our Website, please, contact us via available means of communication and we will immediately apply an appropriate measure(s).
6. How we collect data
6.1. We have different ways of data collections, which includes, but no limited to:
6.1.1. Information provided within our Website Contact Form and/or Website Online Chat.
In such way we collect Identification data, Contact & Communication data and etc. data, if provided by the person himself. This information is collected and obtained through the voluntary submission on our Website and will be processed in order to provide a clear answer on the query/request.
6.1.2. Information obtained within use of our Website.
In such way we collect Website data and Technical data, which includes information regarding Website overview, your dynamic IP address, browser type and operating system, referral source, etc. information.
6.1.3. Information collected via means of our Cookies.
7. How we use collected data
• To contact you based on your Contact Form and/or Online Chat query;
• When we need to conduct the Non-discloser Agreement for the further Business Offer proposal;
• Where it is necessary for the legitimate interest and/or protection of our own, yours’ and third party (if applicable) legal rights but only if such interests and fundamental rights, do not override those interests and rights;
• Where it will be needed to comply with other legal obligations as a Controller.
7.2. We may process Personal Data in our legitimate interest for the below mentioned purposes:
• Collection, record, processing and performing of statistical and other analysis of obtained information with further research for the Website and its services improvements and upgrades;
• Administration and development of the Website and its services;
• Improvement of Website user experience, including providing the personalized services;
• To contact you in relation to the made request/query with further correspondence.
8. Disclosing and transferring personal data
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties, legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your Personal Data within and outside the EEA, as described below.
A. Disclosing to third parties
There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your personal data to employees, contractors and to other parties.
• We may also share your information with certain contractors or service providers. They may process your personal data for us, for example, if we use a marketing agency. Other recipients/service providers include advertising agencies, IT specialists, software providers, backup and disaster recovery specialists, email providers or outsourced call centres. Our suppliers and service providers will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function;
• Personal data may be shared with courts or public authorities if required as described above, mandated by law or regulation, or required for the legal protection of your, our or third party legitimate interests, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and relevant / competent public authorities’ requests.
• We may also share your information with certain other third parties. We will do this either when we receive your consent or because we need them to use your information to provide products or services to you.
Your personal data may be transferred to other third-party organisations in certain scenarios:
• If we are discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
• If we are reorganized or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services to you;
• If we are required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police;
• If we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.
Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, or shared with any third parties without your consent, except cases, parties that mentioned on this Policy.
B. Disclosing to legal authorities
Except cases mentioned herein, we may share your Personal Data with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
• Compelled by court order, or other legal procedure;
• Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity;
C. International transfers of personal data
We store and process your Personal Data in data centres around the world, wherever Green Platform facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Union. Some of the countries to which your personal data may be transferred for these purposes that are located outside the EU do not benefit from an adequacy decision issued by the EU Commission regarding protection afforded to personal data in that country. Details of these specific countries can be found here: https://commission.europa.eu/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en
You can always contact us to receive the full list of our service providers outside the EEA which process your data.
9. Data subject rights
Depending on applicable law you may have the rights as set out below:
• Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected.
• Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.
• Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Transfer: you may request the transfer of certain of your personal data to another party.
• Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on legitimate interests (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If these rights apply, they may however be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, would infringe the rights of another person or legal entity, or if you ask us to delete or change data which we are required by law to keep (or have other compelling legitimate interests in keeping). We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.